Job Title: Evaluation Specialist
Reports To: Project Director
Type: Full Time, Consultancy (1-3 months)
Overview: IBTCI is seeking an Evaluation Specialist for the anticipated USAID Career Center Mid Term Evaluation project.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop evaluation design, methodology, sampling strategy, and data collection instruments;
- Develop data analysis plan and conduct qualitative and /or quantitative data analysis, as required;
- Perform overall management of the evaluation team;
- Coordinate evaluation activities including training of data collectors, data collection, implementation, data management and quality assurance and other related tasks;
- Conduct field visit to interview stakeholders (Key Informants, Key populations etc.);
- Throughout the evaluation period, exercise strong communication, organizational, team leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Conduct debriefing with implementers on evaluation findings;
- Develop and submit the evaluation draft report;
- Finalize and submit the final evaluation report after incorporating feedback received on the draft report;
- Disseminate the evaluation findings through written reports and/or presentations.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience carrying out the full suite of monitoring activities, including reporting, site visits, pre and post surveys, verification studies, data quality assessments, geospatial information systems mapping, and other relevant techniques;
- Fluency in Arabic and/or French preferred;
- Evaluation experience in Northern Africa and the Middle East, particularly Morocco;
- Preferred: previous experience with USAID-funded projects and knowledge of USAID’s ADS 201 policy, standards, guidance and protocols.
- At least 7 years of experience conducting education and reading program evaluations with both quantitative and qualitative methods for data collection and analysis;
- Preferred: experience in Morocco.
Working Environment: Corporate office environment as well as field work.
Education: Advanced degree in Education, International Development, International Relations, other Social Sciences, or a related field.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: The candidate is required to travel to Morocco.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.