- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative assessments, including through the utilization of statistical software such as STATA and SPSS;
- Thorough knowledge of Feed the Future agricultural indicators
- Knowledge of USAID regulations and systems including performance monitoring, gender policies and guidance, project management, budgeting, financial analysis, and reporting;
- Experience in international donor development program management including overseeing multiple program areas simultaneously preferred;
- Attention to detail and the ability to work as a team player;
- Oral and written proficiency in the local language preferred.
- Have a post-graduate degree in monitoring and evaluation, international development, economics, agriculture, or a related field;
- At least 10 years of monitoring and evaluation experience in developing countries;
- Extensive experience with qualitative methods, statistical analysis, and data collection analysis;
- Previous USAID experience required;
- Oral and written fluency in English required.
Education: A postgraduate degree in agriculture, agriculture economics or related field required.
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in an office environment.
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: International travel required.